New Battery Box

Today I rebuilt or replaced the battery box base. The old one was quite rotted and so that’s gone and I built a new one and set the battery on it and then measure out the bolt length to have a secured battery box cover screwed down with wing-nuts.  I think the whole thing came together quite well. Of course it is not on the tractor yet but hopefully a warmer day will come along and I’ll get that done. That is the last item on my to do list before trying to turn it over. Who knows what issues will arise then but we’ll taken them on each one as they come. Well that’s it for today, Sunday November 24, 2013.

Image

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s